Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Proud Momma

Well today is the last day of school and my son, Aaron, has made the A/B Honor Roll for all 4 quarters. Brad and I have spent many hours working with him and many nights fighting with him to finally get to this point. He has worked very hard and passed his EOGs on the 1st try getting high 3s on both tests. We decided to do something special for him and so we bought him a Netbook for all his hard work. I sure hope he likes it. This year has ended on a high note and I hope that next year goes well for him. He's very proud of himself as well and it makes me so happy to see that he has high self esteem. I sure hope that as the years go on, challenges become greater and peer pressure reigns that he can do the right things knowing that we will always be here for him, to support him and love him through it all.

Congratulations Aaron on a job well done. You've worked so hard and it has paid off. We love you baby and are so very proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment